What Is E-Design?
eDesign is professional interior design via a virtual process. You will still receive the same attentive professional design service as a local client, but all consultations and communications will be conducted through Skype and your very own client portal.
Follow My Simple 6 Step Process
Purchase your prefered design package. Have questions or want to chat BEFORE you purchase?! No problem, just schedule your FREE 30 minute consultation.
When you are head over heels in love with your design, you will sign off on your design
Sign your contract and complete your welcome packet. Inside your welcome packet you will find my eDesign policy and step by step guides on how to measure and photograph your spaces. You will also receive your own personal design studio login information.
Upon approval, all designs and documents will be prepared and delivered via your design studio.
Now comes the fun part. We will start the design process by scheduling a consultation via video chat. After the video chat you will receive your preliminary designs via your own personal studio. You will then have the opportunity to make revisions, ask questions, and approve various aspects of your design. (Dependant on package).
Once you have received your final design and documents we will have one more video chat to answer any questions you may have.
EDesign Is Perfect For You If…
- You value the affordability of eDesign and also value the benefits of working with an interior designer.
- You want the guidance and experience of a professional interior designer to help save you money and avoid costly mistakes.
- You would like to take a more “DIY” approach to the design of your space as well as complete your project on your own timeline.
- You want an interior designed by Jessica Lehman but live out of the area.
- You cringe everytime you look at your kitchen, bath, or other space in your home and cry tears of desperation and overwhelm.
- You do not have the time to schedule multiple meetings and shopping trips. You just want a blueprint and instructions on where to purchase your materials and assemble your room.